This Wednesday's Poem

Dogs bark off in the distance

As i look out my window at the trees swaying in my head i hear a music calling me and dogs bark off in the distance.

A light flashes above my head i think about the fan circling around its idol the statue june it gets hot and dogs bark off in the distance.

I sit and watch the cars swerve by monkeys climbing the sky falling on the hen laying eggs frying with bacon and dogs barks off in the distance.

I see people jogging on a trail left behind their back door where the draft comes in crowd being led into battle and dogs bark off in the distance.

This is the life saving device opening the garage where mechanics work on planes flying overhead that is spinning a web of life as dogs bark off in the distance.


--IE Castellano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning from a Book Review

A Little Bit of Hope with a Side of Griffin

Iceland in Winter: What to Pack: Clothing