Book Review Guidelines
All reviews are my honest opinion. Books are supplied by either author or publisher in exchange for a review. I review both upcoming and currently published books.
To Request a Review:
- Email Addy: IECastellano (at) zoho (dot) com
- Subject Header: Review Request
- Body Content: Title, genre, description, publication date (general future dates okay), book length (words rounded to the nearest 100)
- Do Not Include: Synopsis. I do not want to know how the book ends before I read it.
If accepted, please have ready the following:
- Digital copy of book (ePub preferred. Will take PDF. No MOBI.) Either attach the file to the reply email or a free coupon code from Smashwords can be sent for already published books.
- Front cover image (jpg) or a place other than Amazon to grab the cover.
- Links to sites on which to add the review such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads, if available.
- Good to know: Versions in which the book is/will be available and prices.
ARCs must have already gone through the editing process.
Books that are part of a series can be reviewed without reading the previous books. Please include series information in the initial request email. Entire series can be reviewed as well.
Reviews posted on the blog will include cover picture and book description. Reviews posted elsewhere will say that I received the book for the sole purpose of reviewing it.
- Science Fiction
- General Fiction
Genres that need to find another reviewer:
Genres not included on either list, request anyway.