Top 10 Favorite Songs of 2015 (with vids)

I discovered so many new songs this year.  Which ones kept the best company while I wrote, panicked, and danced in the kitchen?  I pared it down to the top ten songs on my phone’s playlist.


10.  Angel of Small Death & the Codeine Scene by Hozier  (Hozier)



9.  I Am by Awolnation  (Run)



8.  Smoke and Mirrors by Imagine Dragons  (Smoke and Mirrors)



7.  Black Cadillac by Shinedown  (Threat to Survival)



6.  Drown by Bring Me the Horizon  (That’s the Spirit)



5.  Ghost of Muskegon by Pop Evil  (Up)



4.  Ten Tonne Skeleton by Royal Blood  (Royal Blood)



3.  Could Have Been Me by The Struts  (Have You Heard)



2.  Superpower by X Ambassadors  (VHS)



1. Human Race by Three Days Grace  (Human)




Honorable Mentions:
Landmine by Three Days Grace
I Am Machine by Three Days Grace
Run by Bring Me the Horizon
Footsteps by Pop Evil
Who We Are by Imagine Dragons
Renegades by X Ambassadors


I think I might lean heavily towards rock.  Any suggestions for discovery in 2016?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bit of Hope with a Side of Griffin

Learning from a Book Review

Iceland in Winter: What to Pack: Clothing