The Big ‘18



On the docket for the New Year:

  • Dreamweaver (The World In-between, 6)
    • Truth be told, I didn’t get much series writing done last year.  This year is already different, writerly speaking.  Not to mention, book 7 wants to get on the page.

  • Cross Country Road Trip
    • Off to see America, or part of it anyway.  While journeying to family, hubby and I plan to visit some of the ancient and early American sites.  Mounds, glyphs, ruins, and nature.  It’s going to be great.

  • More Flash Fiction
    • My writers’ group regularly displays themed flash fiction and poetry in the local library.  I’ll be posting them here as well.

I anticipate a year full of writing, laughter, and adventure.  Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bit of Hope with a Side of Griffin

Learning from a Book Review

Iceland in Winter: What to Pack: Clothing