Book Fair Appearance


     Who?  Me and about 20 other authors

     Where?  Norwin Public Library in Irwin, PA  (Caruthers Lane off of Route 30)

     When?  Saturday, December 13th

     Time?  Noon to 3 pm

     Books?  Yes


Title Page with pen--Where Pirates Go to Die by IE Castellano
My latest all ready to sign
I’ll be signing all my titles:  Where Pirates Go to Die, Tricentennial, The World In-between, Bow of the Moon, and Secrets of the Sages

Come say hi!  I’ll be sitting at the Laurel Highlands Publishing table with fellow author, Thomas Beck (who will, incidentally, be signing his cozy mysteries).

Tom’s new release (just out on the 4th) is entitled: The Tommy Two Shoes Mysteries: Entangled.  Lots of intrigue, some head cracking, and a touch of romance splattered on those pages.  I am looking forward to reading the third book of his series next year.

In the neighborhood?  Stop by.  Books make great gifts (if I do say so myself).  With roughly 20 authors and many genres from which to choose, someone could find presents a plenty for that grab bag or secret santa or loved one or friend or enemy (who I am to judge?).

When you come, I’m the short haired brunette in the ultra high heels.  See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Fun Fresh Fantasy

Iceland in Winter: What to Pack: Clothing

Learning from a Book Review